Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree we don't have good players. But we also just got spanked twice in a week by Bournemouth who have significantly worse players than Everton. Please name me one Bournemouth player who gets in the Everton side? As bad a we are, I can't think of one.

So that is on the manager. He just competed twice against a team with all worse players and got spanked twice. It doesn't bode well does it.
They just battered Everton twice in 4 days and you dont think any of them get in our side?!!!!

Thats like saying Mike Walker had credit for the time we came back to beat Wimbledon in 93-94. We soon made a change the following season when it looked like the same thing was going to happen again. Frank has 34 points from 33 games . That would put us on 39 points over a 38 game season
It's not though is it? He inherited a decent Everton team; Lampard inherited muck.

It's not though is it? He inherited a decent Everton team; Lampard inherited muck.
But then we could say the FSW inherited muck as there was only 2 million available for him to play with in the transfer market which you cant do anything with and we are all in agreement that he was a disaster for this club. The credit Frank has built up is not down to anything he has achieved on the pitch, it is purely based on the fact that he isnt the other guy. Like many of us, I like Frank and I want him to succeed more than any manager we have had since Moyes left. As an Evertonian it makes me proud when someone comes into the club and totally buys into that everton feeling. you can see how important it is He has not shown anything to suggest he can though and that's the worrying factor

But then we could say the FSW inherited muck as there was only 2 million available for him to play with in the transfer market which you cant do anything with and we are all in agreement that he was a disaster for this club. The credit Frank has built up is not down to anything he has achieved on the pitch, it is purely based on the fact that he isnt the other guy. Like many of us, I like Frank and I want him to succeed more than any manager we have had since Moyes left. As an Evertonian it makes me proud when someone comes into the club and totally buys into that everton feeling. you can see how important it is He has not shown anything to suggest he can though and that's the worrying factor
He had the loan and free market to get players in like every manager

I'm shocked so many want lampard to stay. I personally think he's the worst manager we have had since Mike walker. He basically put us in a relegation battle last season and then somehow turned that into a positive in his favour as people actually believed he did a good job by scraping us into safety.

Then he put us into another relegation battle this season and just got spanked by 3 goals twice in a week to the weakest team in the league run by a caretaker manager who is about to leave. If he stays Everton go down, simple as that.

There won't be any miraculous goodison games this season like there were last when the crowd pulled us through. We need a manager who can stop that being required in the first place.
You maybe right on most of this, but you can’t say he put us in a relegation battle last season. We were already in one and it was only going one way.
I believe if Benitez stayed we would have got relegated.

Benitez inherited a buoyant club from Ancelotti.

There's no comparison IMO.

Benitez inherited a buoyant club from Ancelotti.

There's no comparison IMO.
A buoyant club? We went from second in the league to near the bottom in the second half of the season while the Italian watched his son manage the team, while he shrugged his shoulders, raised his eyebrows and sipped his coffee on the touch line and finally “Did one” to Real Madrid his comfort home, where money buys teams.

What I've seen the most since the end of Martinez is players' inability to consistently execute. The amount of job security they have, compared to managers, is criminal. The amount of players we've had that should have been out on their $%^ after one or two seasons is incredible. Ultimately, they're self-employed but you'd never know it because they don't act like it; no accountability.

A buoyant club? We went from second in the league to near the bottom in the second half of the season while the Italian watched his son manage the team, while he shrugged his shoulders, raised his eyebrows and sipped his coffee on the touch line and finally “Did one” to Real Madrid his comfort home, where money buys teams.
Carlo has a lot to answer for but he gets away with it because his next club beat Liverpool, its no wonder players downed tools when he did too

Think he's lucky that the majority of the fanbase at the moment is so 'gunshy'.
He's staying not because we have any faith in him, rather we can't keep sacking managers because it hasn't worked so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.