Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 14.25.23.png

Brentford’s players were very impressive v City with their work rate, pressing, attacking and the way they kept their shape throughout the game,the manager had a plan and the team stuck to it and more than earned their wages, the complete opposite to the way Everton operated on Saturday against a mediocre team while Brentford played one of the best teams around.
Plus Ivan Toney

Something we don't have anything close to

Do you want another managerial change?
What's your opinion? I voted no. I think there's enough in the changes to see that we're going in the right direction, he addressed some big issues: leadership, the midfield, and a style of play with decent, modern coaches (on paper at least). The squad is trimmed but still thin, toothless in attack and mediocre often, but i think we can expect more from the squad players, "they've got levels' as FL says lol and as our 'people's captain' coady said, it's up to the players.
another change will set us back a full season again. We'll get into BMD in a rebuilding phase again!

I think the giving up on the cup game by fielding a weakened team shows the team that then comes in, thats its ok to give up in some games.
Thats a poor management decision and one i never hope to see again

I think the giving up on the cup game by fielding a weakened team shows the team that then comes in, thats its ok to give up in some games.
Thats a poor management decision and one i never hope to see again

it was a risk but he could have expected more from the players on the pitch! All of them have played better in the past and are all at least experienced at PL level. They were good enough that they should have tried a lot harder.

I think Ralph Hassenhuttel would be a great manager for us. He did a good job at Southampton and would bring the same level of intensity as a lampard led team, but with a better level of technical and tactical knowledge. He won’t be out of a job for long. I’d also like Tuchel/Poch/Simeone but unfortunately that’s fantasy land stuff.

I think Ralph Hassenhuttel would be a great manager for us. He did a good job at Southampton and would bring the same level of intensity as a lampard led team, but with a better level of technical and tactical knowledge. He won’t be out of a job for long. I’d also like Tuchel/Poch/Simeone but unfortunately that’s fantasy land stuff.
Gonna have to be a hard swerve on "I can't believe it's not Klopp". Can't be having Hassenhuttl blubbering like a baby when we only lose 6-1 to the scum at Anfield.

Bin right now.

You know I would love Simeone - even though we'll be more 'dogs of war' than 'School of Science' but only if there was a clear football stragegy and only if he felt excited by a challenge of 'making Everton great', but it would need a clear direction from the club's leadership. I cant imagine that Kenwright and Moshiri have a clear strategy of where they want us to be in 3 years and 5 years. We need that first, before we can attract better managers. Anyway, I think Thelwell / Lampard is the best pragmatic choice for us now.

Status
Not open for further replies.