Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate all these sackings but recent performances and comments have been worrying.

I didn’t watch the game at the weekend, but upon seeing the final score I felt a wave of dread for the first time in the Lampard era.

I want him to do well but I must admit that I think he’ll be gone sooner or later. That’s my gut feeling

I totally agree. Sometimes not catching the games and seeing the bad results helps us see the writing on the wall. It’s about results like Tim Cahill said. I don’t want change manager but I think we know it’s coming rightly or wrongly…

Same reason the bookies always have packs of cigars coz they always win, the form dictates everything.

The sackable offence was not selling Gordon for 40m
I don't know if this was Lampard, Thelwell or even Kenwright who botched this.
Not taking that money and re-investing it may cost this club its premiership status.

I dont want him to be sacked because that means he will have won some games, but I think he's pretty much finished here after the last fortnight. We've been in this scenario several times before and its usually inevitable.
It certainly did appear to be heading in a direction we have seen too often in recent years.

The World cup break has been an absolute God send for him and possibly a moment that Everton fans may talk about for years if he is able to improve results after Christmas.

I do think though that management need to rethink what they are doing with the team going forward.
I think the defence has to a large degree been sorted, the midfield still is a problem even though I do believe we now have players better equipped to solve that area and of course we need more quality up front.

Lose the next 2 and that should be it tbh. So basically give him the Wolves game and a free hit v City.

Replacements should be sounded out right now regardless.

So if Wolves beat us, then we inevitably lost to City. Does he get sacked before the January window?
That’s the problem. If that happens we will be left with the squad as is while we stumble around looking for a Manger. And then IF we get anyone in before it closes we then get fed all the ‘New Manager’ excuses not to bring any new players in.

It’s heart says give him a chance, head says get rid now so we have a 6 weeks to play with. I went with my heart in the vote but realistically we know deep down that making ‘heart’ decisions doesn’t work and the need to be ruthless is often the only way in football.

Except where we are concerned because those making the decisions are about as much use as Anne Franks’s drum kit.

No, but he needs to show something soon.
That's the problem....even as we go 1-0 2-0 3-0 down he shows no emotion , just continues standing there arms folded with no expression on his face...for god's sake just show us something ,do something , change something! ....anything other than the same old like for like substitutions .

Status
Not open for further replies.