Votes: 199 74.8%
  • Cheese on toast lad

Votes: 13 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £80m
I absolutely loathe the man, but i think he deserves some credit for some of the tough medication he gave us in dragging us out of the mess Koeman had created.

- Retiring Rooney as a striker (Koeman showed no indication of doing it)
- Binning the multiple number 10s (ok we sometimes played Rooney with Sig out wide but the days of seeing Rooney Klaasen Siggurdson and Sandro in one team were over)
- Buying Tosun and Walcott (both will arguably be in Silva’s 11)
- Rehabilitating Coleman and Baines from long term injury
- Establishing Mason Holgate as a prem CB
- Reviving Schneiderlin (I despise the coward but by the end he at least had him looking like a passable midfielder we might be able to sell rather than a pile of horse manure)
- Giving Jonjoe Kenny substantial game time.
- Establishing a way of playing to beat the bottom 13 at home.

He had many many many faults, and I’m not sure i’ll ever see a worse Everton performance than the one against Arsenal. He also thought it sensible to loan out Besic and Lookman. But now that the rage has died down is it time to consider that he may have laid an ok foundation for Silva to build on (in comparison to the utter shower that Koeman left in place)? Silva May end up using the same formation and quite a few of
Allardyde’s first 11 including his 2 buys in his best lineup. Does he deserve a smattering of credit?

I absolutely loathe the man, but i think he deserves some credit for some of the tough medication he gave us in dragging us out of the mess Koeman had created.

- Retiring Rooney as a striker (Koeman showed no indication of doing it)
- Binning the multiple number 10s (ok we sometimes played Rooney with Sig out wide but the days of seeing Rooney Klaasen Siggurdson and Sandro in one team were over)
- Buying Tosun and Walcott (both will arguably be in Silva’s 11)
- Rehabilitating Coleman and Baines from long term injury
- Establishing Mason Holgate as a prem CB
- Reviving Schneiderlin (I despise the coward but by the end he at least had him looking like a passable midfielder we might be able to sell rather than a pile of horse manure)
- Giving Jonjoe Kenny substantial game time.
- Establishing a way of playing to beat the bottom 13 at home.

He had many many many faults, and I’m not sure i’ll ever see a worse Everton performance than the one against Arsenal. He also thought it sensible to loan out Besic and Lookman. But now that the rage has died down is it time to consider that he may have laid an ok foundation for Silva to build on (in comparison to the utter shower that Koeman left in place)? Silva May end up using the same formation and quite a few of
Allardyde’s first 11 including his 2 buys in his best lineup. Does he deserve a smattering of credit?

you deserve a ban for this thread, in reponse

- Retiring Rooney as a striker (Koeman showed no indication of doing it)- Rooney got binned as a striker 4 years ago
- Binning the multiple number 10s (ok we sometimes played Rooney with Sig out wide but the days of seeing Rooney Klaasen Siggurdson and Sandro in one team were over) he had no choice because they aren't very good, sandro isn't a number 10 either
- Buying Tosun and Walcott (both will arguably be in Silva’s 11) fair play on tosuon, Walcott was offered around me were the ones who could match his wages
- Rehabilitating Coleman and Baines from long term injury- wow, what a load of nonsense, coleman was about 6 months into a broken leg by the time he came
- Establishing Mason Holgate as a prem CB- when your other options are Williams/keane/jags do you want a medal?
- Reviving Schneiderlin (I despise the coward but by the end he at least had him looking like a passable midfielder we might be able to sell rather than a pile of horse manure)- he had about 4 decent games at the end, like 4 though hardly got him nominated for the ballon d'or
- Giving Jonjoe Kenny substantial game time.- coleman/baines were both injured who else did he have to play?
- Establishing a way of playing to beat the bottom 13 at home. what? like WBA/Southampton?

you have well and truly ruined my day with this sh1t, well done

I don't hate him at all, He did the job he had to do which was save us from relegation because after Southampton it was a serious possibility, What I didn't want is him to stay on as manager as his Football is too negative for a club like Everton. Also wasn't Tosun a Moshiri buy? Also I think the credits you are trying to applaud him with are pretty basic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.