Will Hamez Leave Now Carlo's Walked?

• yes

Votes: 304 89.9%
  • no

Votes: 34 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be amazed if he hasn't already told the club he wants out.

He'll be gone, it's gutting, but probably off to Italy or somewhere.

An incredible player who we relied on too much last season, and now will not get to see him with players to actually help take the onus off him.

Not w chance he comes back.

Hell take a nice cushy role in California or Miami, where he can sell his brand, whatever.

We can’t kid ourselves, he came for Ancelotti, why does he stay? Eddie Howe?

Just you seem dead set on wanting him out, and sure in 2017 it was the same with Rom (I apologise if it's not the case and I've got that wrong?)

He's our best player, and I'm fed up of our best players leaving. He's scored 6 goals and set up another 8 for us, finished as our second-most creative player despite playing nearly 20 fewer games than our leading player in that regard. Just don't really see why you'd actively want him binned off.

I mean I agree that it's now likely, but I find it weird anyone would want it to happen.

He will stay in Colombia for his last year of contract then go back to Spain, the only reason he was here was cause of Carlo and same for Allan, he’s really [Poor language removed] us over here Carlo

He isn't allowed to just 'stay in Colombia'. If he plays for us, he plays for us.

The most likely thing is he leaves on a free, which would be gutting.

Just you seem dead set on wanting him out, and sure in 2017 it was the same with Rom (I apologise if it's not the case and I've got that wrong?)

He's our best player, and I'm fed up of our best players leaving. He's scored 6 goals and set up another 8 for us, finished as our second-most creative player despite playing nearly 20 fewer games than our leading player in that regard. Just don't really see why you'd actively want him binned off.

I mean I agree that it's now likely, but I find it weird anyone would want it to happen.

I think James is an astonishing footballer. Quite possibly the most purely talented footballer we've had since the 80s. I'm dead set on him staying if his attitude is right.

But I'm facing reality; he was here solely because of Ancelotti. He's not going to stay. He didn't sign to play for Eddie Howe in a club of basketcases.

At the end of it it's upto the club if he goes, i think he'll want to go but unless we get a decent offer we should keep him and try to use him to lure players to us. I know it's unlikely to happen this way but i can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back