2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get this bum out of the team now - his head clearly isn't in the game, and there was so little movement or effort from him all match. Rondon at least managed to get a shot off in the few minutes that he was on the pitch, and I can't believe (well, I can) that he didn't start in order to keep the Burnley grocks a bit more occupied.

Seeing a level of anger towards his performance tonight I've never seen before. Stuff like this;

Must have been deleted. Didn't even jump for the ball at the right time. Jumped early to make it look like he was trying or something. One point late in the game he was on the halfway line and we had two on the left looking to break and he just put his leg up and flicked it the wrong way and fell over.

Even though he's always had the agility of a newborn giraffe, centre halves never had easy games against him. His work ethic, hunger and desire have been completely diminished by his rise in status and ego over the last couple of years.

He simply doesn't have the heart nor desire to go back to go back to the player he used to be, the one we need right now. He's finished with us and we're so finished with him. If Frank has got any sense it's Rondon all the way from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back