2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

ForeverBlue92

Player Valuation: £70m
Tbf judging by Bennys comment it didnt sound like DCL was too far away.

Assuming Richarlison will be fit for Watford or Wolves hopefully he is back in 3-4 weeks at most.

Ring master

Some rumours saying three weeks some saying he is out till Christmas? Nobody has a clue do they
May be next week or week after, may be after the next pointless 2 week break and be back for City game on 21st November, may be before or after xmas, Think i have covered before most of the Twitter ITKS who only seem to come on and say stuff after its been confirmed somewhere lol

Azza

Good job our medical team didn't pump him full of painkillers so he could play and potentially risk a more severe injury occuring to his toe.

toffee-boy

Player Valuation: £8m
Good job our medical team didn't pump him full of painkillers so he could play and potentially risk a more severe injury occuring to his toe.
I thought it was his quad, he was playing with a broken toe and continued to do so. I think it was at the end of the Burnley game he was limping point at his quad

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks