2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf judging by Bennys comment it didnt sound like DCL was too far away.

Assuming Richarlison will be fit for Watford or Wolves hopefully he is back in 3-4 weeks at most.

Some rumours saying three weeks some saying he is out till Christmas? Nobody has a clue do they
May be next week or week after, may be after the next pointless 2 week break and be back for City game on 21st November, may be before or after xmas, Think i have covered before most of the Twitter ITKS who only seem to come on and say stuff after its been confirmed somewhere lol

May be next week or week after, may be after the next pointless 2 week break and be back for City game on 21st November, may be before or after xmas, Think i have covered before most of the Twitter ITKS who only seem to come on and say stuff after its been confirmed somewhere lol
Hopefully Richy is fit next week

Good job our medical team didn't pump him full of painkillers so he could play and potentially risk a more severe injury occuring to his toe.

Good job our medical team didn't pump him full of painkillers so he could play and potentially risk a more severe injury occuring to his toe.
I thought it was his quad, he was playing with a broken toe and continued to do so. I think it was at the end of the Burnley game he was limping point at his quad

Status
Not open for further replies.