2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t think it’s bad for us if he leaves tbh. He’s a limited striker that forces us to play one way and right now selling him and reinvesting might be the best option.

I honestly don’t see many clubs coming in for him though tbh. Not good enough for City, UTD or Chelsea, maybe Arsenal but again he doesn’t fit into their style of football and I think the Arsenal fans would be more split on him than our fan base. Kane replacement at Spurs maybe but I’d imagine Conte would want better. I don’t believe the West Ham links and Moyes would have him chasing every ball with Antonio. Only leaves Newcastle.

I don’t think it’s bad for us if he leaves tbh. He’s a limited striker that forces us to play one way and right now selling him and reinvesting might be the best option.

I honestly don’t see many clubs coming in for him though tbh. Not good enough for City, UTD or Chelsea, maybe Arsenal but again he doesn’t fit into their style of football and I think the Arsenal fans would be more split on him than our fan base. Kane replacement at Spurs maybe but I’d imagine Conte would want better. I don’t believe the West Ham links and Moyes would have him chasing every ball with Antonio. Only leaves Newcastle.
You're right, he's blocking Rondon's development and pathway to the first team.

Him and Richy aren't leaving unless they start scoring goals in the second half of the season, or if we go down. Otherwise nobody will be paying what we will be asking.
I see what you are saying, and if they don’t start scoring some clubs might see that as a chance to buy them on the cheap, and knowing our board they’d bite their hands off.

I reckon both of them would score a lot of goals in a good side.

Englands number one bench warmer. He never impressed me, especially under Ancelotti jan-may 2021 he was championship material. I actually think Ancelotti opened his eyes with DCL's dreadful performances against relegation teams in feb/march that maybe Everton was beyond any hope, better move to Real. DCL was never gonna be Inzaghi. Hes a poor mans Zlatan/Lukaku at best and thats flattering.

Ship him off to arse anal.

Last edited:
Englands number one bench warmer. He never impressed me, especially under Ancelotti jan-may 2021 he was championship material. I actually think Ancelotti opened his eyes with DCL's dreadful performances against relegation teams in feb/march that maybe Everton was beyond any hope, better move to Real. DCL was never gonna be Inzaghi. Hes a poor mans Zlatan/Lukaku at best and thats flattering.

Ship him off to arse anal.
So so much utter bull in one post

Status
Not open for further replies.