2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard says " He's not well " ! Not well! Imagine HK saying Peter Reid, Andy Gray aren't playing because they're not well. GTF we are going down here and unless he's got a broken leg he should be busting a gut to play. But no the poor fella isn't well, saving himself for his move to London and maybe play the odd game in between his modelling assignments !!
Harsh. but fair

Lampard says " He's not well " ! Not well! Imagine HK saying Peter Reid, Andy Gray aren't playing because they're not well. GTF we are going down here and unless he's got a broken leg he should be busting a gut to play. But no the poor fella isn't well, saving himself for his move to London and maybe play the odd game in between his modelling assignments !!

You ever tried to play sports when you're sick???

You ever tried to play sports when you're sick???
Many times. He's hardly played all season so to cry off because in the managers words " He's not well " I'm sorry doesn't sit right with me. I don't think Hickson, Morrisey, Ball, Lyons, Watson and so many more wouldn't play because they weren't well !

Now that's very unfair my son. Neither Reidy or Gray had to suffer a ladder in their pantyhose.

God bless.

Many times. He's hardly played all season so to cry off because in the managers words " He's not well " I'm sorry doesn't sit right with me. I don't think Hickson, Morrisey, Ball, Lyons, Watson and so many more wouldn't play because they weren't well !

Thank you for listing players from eras where the game was much slower and less demanding physically.

If he is not well then he couldn’t have played. His performance would have been affected. It may be why he was anonymous against spurs.

It is annoying, but there is nothing to be done.

He needs to lead the line on Thursday. I get he’s contributed nothing since the start of the season but he’s the only one who can hold the ball up effectively and lead the line.
Richarlison can’t play as our 9. He tries hard, but how many times did he run offside today? He’s better playing from the left where he can run at a full back. Then Gray playing from the right. Gordon off the bench when defences are tiring.

He needs to lead the line on Thursday. I get he’s contributed nothing since the start of the season but he’s the only one who can hold the ball up effectively and lead the line.
Richarlison can’t play as our 9. He tries hard, but how many times did he run offside today? He’s better playing from the left where he can run at a full back. Then Gray playing from the right. Gordon off the bench when defences are tiring.
Gordon is our best player though.

It’s laughable that we sold Lukaku ( he did want out though) and try to bring DCL on to be our main striker, if we wanted to try to win things that was definitely not the way to go. DCL imo is average no more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.