2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

More often than not mate, Transfers don't work out!

Everyone gets excited, including media/fans/twitter etc because it is new ,shiny & unknown! The idea that someone can transform a side is often more in hope than in process

The reality of it is that players tend to perform better with consistency, being settled & general familiarity of there surroundings! Its not a coincidence are best players are players that have been here a while!

Transfers should be used to make an odd tweak, replace an outgoing or if a fantastic opportunity arises!
that’s what Man City are doing… they are evolving the squad each season.
Helps if you have a billion squad already.

Mate thats not how you do it!

You take every released Premier League young player on trial (plus some championship too) and sign the ones that have 5 star potential after 3 weeks of the trial!

I believe that is the way we should go!
I’m not sure if this is sarcasm, but to see how difficult it is to pick an adult start player from 15 year olds, take a look at the England u17 winners from 2017. These kids were deemed the best in the nation.
For every premier league player there is someone toiling away at a Swindon or an Oxford or Lancaster city.
Everton too, we have had loads of England youth stars and very few step up

Hang on. You spouted the same crap when Danjuma signed, had a pop at posters for having the audacity to criticize it, shoving ''he started in CL semi final w/Villareal'. How did that pan out?

Ah sorry for supporting new signings and not slagging them off as complete crap before they’ve kicked a ball for us. How lucky the club are to have some fans who just dismantle lads before they’ve even kicked a ball for us.

Ah sorry for supporting new signings and not slagging them off as complete crap before they’ve kicked a ball for us. How lucky the club are to have some fans who just dismantle lads before they’ve even kicked a ball for us.
You don't just support signings, you go swinging at every other poster who doesn't and then don't apologise for being wrong on the internet which gets the GOT masses fuming.

I’m not sure if this is sarcasm, but to see how difficult it is to pick an adult start player from 15 year olds, take a look at the England u17 winners from 2017. These kids were deemed the best in the nation.
For every premier league player there is someone toiling away at a Swindon or an Oxford or Lancaster city.
Everton too, we have had loads of England youth stars and very few step up
We have 5 players in that WC winning team i think I remember

If he goes he goes. Just make some money on him please Everton.

And try and replace him before the need of last minute faxes as transfer windows slam shut if he does go.