Don't eat yellow snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a similar vein, if you are a occasional drug user, and work in a very respectable job, and are, *ahem*, middle aged +, never go to the retirement party of a policeman who worked in drugs, and whose sniffer dog had been retired to live with him.......

Everyone else thought said dog was being friendly and excited when it started barking and sniffing someones pockets....my mate knew otherwise.

Not me btw. But I know both blokes.
I'd have been out the door like a shot (not me like.... me mates)

In a similar vein, if you are a occasional drug user, and work in a very respectable job, and are, *ahem*, middle aged +, never go to the retirement party of a policeman who worked in drugs, and whose sniffer dog had been retired to live with him.......

Everyone else thought said dog was being friendly and excited when it started barking and sniffing someones pockets....my mate knew otherwise.

Not me btw. But I know both blokes.

Generally speaking, a dog can only sniff drugs of they are held in trouser pockets, or a place where the dog's nose can reach or get within inches from. If you hid (A personal amount) drugs under your hat, the dog would not be able to detect them if you were standing up.

Aniseed can also be used as a distraction to the dogs as well. My cousin who used to train dogs for the M.O.D. told me this (In all confidentiality of course lol )

Generally speaking, a dog can only sniff drugs of they are held in trouser pockets, or a place where the dog's nose can reach or get within inches from. If you hid (A personal amount) drugs under your hat, the dog would not be able to detect them if you were standing up.

Aniseed can also be used as a distraction to the dogs as well. My cousin who used to train dogs for the M.O.D. told me this (In all confidentiality of course lol )
I won't tell mate, promise.

I'd have been out the door like a shot (not me like.... me mates)

He thought it was quite funny, the copper that is. He never mentioned it to the guest, (didnt know him that well), but knows that so much stuff is contaminated with potential drug residue these days that it was probably either dead minor, stuff on his £notes, and non of his business anyrate.

Once the dog is retired, their "evidence" is redundant apparently.

Didnt know that, but the dog was sniffing the pockets; never thought about the reason why. Makes sense.

He thought it was quite funny, the copper that is. He never mentioned it to the guest, (didnt know him that well), but knows that so much stuff is contaminated with potential drug residue these days that it was probably either dead minor, stuff on his £notes, and non of his business anyrate.

Once the dog is retired, their "evidence" is redundant apparently.
The last sentence should be posted in Grouchos' thread.

It's important in life ..... that you look after those around you.If you can open your heart and think of those less fortunate.... so much the better.It is also important...... that as you get older..... you look after your health.When my Nan got to the age of 78..... she started walking 5 miles every day.She is 86 now .......... and we haven't got a FU****G clue where she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back