Killswitch Engage - rumour
Lamb of God - strong rumour
Marilyn Manson - rumour
Megadeth - strong rumour

Mendeed - rumour
Slayer - strong rumour
Velvet Revolver - rumour
Wolfmother - strong rumour

I went 4 years in a row, love the festival, the best festival by a long way.

the people are better too, you get people who actually LIKE the music, and not just want to get pissed and [Poor language removed] about.. reading...

anyway, we played with the idea of making download our holiday but it would cost about 1500 quid... and we don't have that much.

you should you should. get a cheap flight or something, i missed 03 but ive been ever since. amazing festival. everyones friendly. no trouble, u dont get kicked off on because of the lack of chavs. the chavs that do go appreciate the music and people. best holiday ever

a cheap flight would be 700 quid, I'd love to go, really, quality festival.

maybe next year... when we have over 300 students or something :D

who was the best you have seen there? I loved billy idol and black sabbath at the 05 festival.

damageplan 04. machine head 04. devildriver 06. killswitch engage 05. trivium 05. metallica 04. stone sour 06. theyre all amazing though!!!

funnily enough, I have no liking for Metallica, never liked them and actually left early that year after the other stage had finished and metallica were still playing. Got out of the festival easy, was great :D

we left before they finished too, but Joey on drums, i nearly cried leaving that. Corey Taylor singing with Korn in 06 was an experience too!!!

04, just before metallica. jon davis was ill last year though so they had guest vocalists, including m.shadows, dez fafara, corey and matt heafy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back