Dry Brush Portrait - Tim Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSD

Player Valuation: £6m
Right guys, firstly, I won't post anymore new videos on here for a while as to give you all a break! I promise. :oops:

But, I wanted to show you all this and get your opinions simply because today was my first attempt at dry brush painting. I started with Mikel and for this video did Tim, and I'm actually kinda happy with it to say I'm not used to this technique at all!

So it's actually something different for once! :p

Also, my website (just throwing it out there!) www.helendaviesart.co.uk/

[video=youtube;4lyixmVOyPo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lyixmVOyPo[/video]

Right guys, firstly, I won't post anymore new videos on here for a while as to give you all a break! I promise. :oops:

But, I wanted to show you all this and get your opinions simply because today was my first attempt at dry brush painting. I started with Mikel and for this video did Tim, and I'm actually kinda happy with it to say I'm not used to this technique at all!

So it's actually something different for once! :p

Also, my website (just throwing it out there!) www.helendaviesart.co.uk/

[video=youtube;4lyixmVOyPo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lyixmVOyPo[/video]

Please dont!!! They keep getting better and better.

One thing though, the part to the left of Howard's mouth (his right) is a bit too dark. Thought you might like some constructive criticism every once in a while. Other than that though, it looks great.

Nice Job Helen. Why stop posting them? They are good. If someone is sick of them they can see you posted it and know what it is. So keep posting .

Thank you, guys :D

Please dont!!! They keep getting better and better.

One thing though, the part to the left of Howard's mouth (his right) is a bit too dark. Thought you might like some constructive criticism every once in a while. Other than that though, it looks great.

I know what you mean, there's actually loads on it where too much paint and stuff came off the brush - I really don't know how people can do portraits like this with no mistake like that - but they can! :eek: :)

Thank you, guys :D

I know what you mean, there's actually loads on it where too much paint and stuff came off the brush - I really don't know how people can do portraits like this with no mistake like that - but they can! :eek: :)

not as good as cahill

not as good as cahill
Do you mean the Cahill drawing is better? 'Cause I agree with you there but that was a drawing and this is a painting style which is new to me so I'd expect the drawing to be better :')

Status
Not open for further replies.