Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Dual nationalities

• Thread starter Thread starter Big Fat Sam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big Fat Sam

Lads, I just officially became a German after living here for 8 years and this morning receiving my citizenship papers.

To say I am 'kin ashamed of myself is an understatement, but needs must with the Brexit and all that. I totally did na-zi that coming!

Anybody here also dual nationalities? If so, which ones, and why?

Lads, I just officially became a German after living here for 8 years and this morning receiving my citizenship papers.

To say I am 'kin ashamed of myself is an understatement, but needs must with the Brexit and all that. I totally did na-zi that coming!

So it's official, you're @butters. How did the relationship that I helped nurture turn out?

So it's official, you're @butters. How did the relationship that I helped nurture turn out?
Can't remember what relationship? I guess that's a sign that it didn't work out. lol PS I thought that was established very publicly on here months ago?!

Ashamed of yourself? That's pathetic. If you felt that bad you shouldn't have done it regardless of Brexit.

Ashamed of yourself? That's pathetic. If you felt that bad you shouldn't have done it regardless of Brexit.
It's just a joke mate. That said, I'd much rather have a sexy passport such as a Spanish, French or Italian one over a blummin' German one. But it's ok, all the same thing really. I get to keep both (UK, German) so it's all good.

3, maybe 2.5 depends on how pedantic the authorities are.
I have dual UK / NZ but am a permanent resident in Australia for tax purposes etc
This is great for Ashes and Rugby tests, I can't lose, depending on the results I can give any 2 of the 3 stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back