Dudu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Player Valuation: £40m
BRAZILIAN schemer Dudu is the new name on David Moyes’ summer hit-list.
The Everton boss, who has a £20million summer transfer kitty, has kept tabs on the midfielder, 25, and went to Russia last month to watch him in action for CSKA Moscow.
Now he is considering an £8m raid for a player who can be used as either a holding or attacking midfielder.
Moyes, who has agreed his own contract extension, also checked on Dudu’s team-mate Jo, but would not stump up the £18m asking price.
The swoop means Everton will not try to make Manuel Fernandes’ loan deal from Valencia a permanent switch.

Don't know too much about him, Toxteth Blue, do you know anything?

Moyes flew to Russia to watch a few games and its led to random names being thrown about.

'Moyes gone to Russa + What player will he be looking at? = Dudu, Arshavin, Jo' etc

Moyes flew to Russia to watch a few games and its led to random names being thrown about.

'Moyes gone to Russa + What player will he be looking at? = Dudu, Arshavin, Jo' etc

He's defo interested in Arshavin and Jo, that's obvious.

He's defo interested in Arshavin and Jo, that's obvious.

Yeah, can't see him splashing out the reported fees on Arshavin though.

Personally, I would have thought he would have been after a defensive midfielder in Russia, rather than an attacking playmaker or striker :unsure:

I think this is more likely the player Moyes was looking at in Russia, and maybe Jo just caught his eye. But realistically, I'd love this guy at the club (I'm reluctant to say I'd love Dudu) so I hope this is a real rumour and not more paper talk.

Moyes seems to be scouting France and Russia which is good news. Extending the network so to speak. Two good Leagues to look at in my opinion. Some very good players, on small wages who wouldn't cost to much.

Haven't seen anything of this Dudu.

Moyes seems to be scouting France and Russia which is good news. Extending the network so to speak. Two good Leagues to look at in my opinion. Some very good players, on small wages who wouldn't cost to much.

Haven't seen anything of this Dudu.

You've never seen a dudu?

An it a grand old team to play for.........an its a grand old team to support...........an if.......

Last edited:

Lucky he wasnt at the champs league game.

MOYES LOOKING AT ENTIRE CHELSEA AND MANURE SQUAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back