Duncan to join Elstone at Stockport County?

Status
Not open for further replies.
….I’d be amazed if Ferguson left his comfort zone. USMFF is like a 2nd home to him, he has the run of the place & all it has to offer. I can’t see him putting that at risk.
I agree with this, but with a less cynical slant on it.

I don't think anyone's officially blamed the canteen staff yet, but they are obviously involved in our downfall.
They don't serve quick enough. We need them to start putting pressure on the ovens and coffee machine to speed things up. Create a culture of super fast service that will then be second nature to the players on the pitch. Should clear them out for young hungry canteen staff.

I think Dunc will retire here if he doesn’t get launched by on of our incoming managers. He’s too comfortable by half here. I think it’s a shame because a job like Stockport could be the making of him as a manager.

He really needs to get away and prove himself somewhere else if he wants a chance of managing Everton permanently. As things stand, I think Rooney has more chance of becoming Everton manager than Duncan.

I don't think anyone's officially blamed the canteen staff yet, but they are obviously involved in our downfall.
I blame the new groundsman blowing Raffas transfer budget on lawn mowers - then to big Dunc he had his head in his hands after the Watford game at the end of the game - he cares .,,,..

Another Everton great Southall had a brief and disastrous try at management. His legacy remains as a great goalkeeper. Ferguson might go the same way and has no need to. He will stick around as a totem pole for years to come and quietly retire, still as a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.