Duncan to join Elstone at Stockport County?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine any of these people saying he needs to prove himself elsewhere being happy if we were ever linked with a manager from League 1 or Lower.

People just seem to have a real hatred for so many people linked with the club and they become easy scape goats for any problems we have.

We would genuinely be better burning the club and starting again from scratch.

Imagine any of these people saying he needs to prove himself elsewhere being happy if we were ever linked with a manager from League 1 or Lower.

People just seem to have a real hatred for so many people linked with the club and they become easy scape goats for any problems we have.

We would genuinely be better burning the club and starting again from scratch.

Those people aren’t called the Floppy Fathers for nothing mate.

Hate life, hate yourself.

I think Dunc will retire here if he doesn’t get launched by on of our incoming managers. He’s too comfortable by half here. I think it’s a shame because a job like Stockport could be the making of him as a manager.

He really needs to get away and prove himself somewhere else if he wants a chance of managing Everton permanently. As things stand, I think Rooney has more chance of becoming Everton manager than Duncan.
This is core to the problem. We are low risk pension option for ‘legends’.

Uh, I think that almost everyone else is still there that we can blame? And why does leaving mean you don't get the blame still?
There's always one isn't there, it was just a tongue in cheek comment but you knew that, carry on.

Oh ffs look at the time, the dog doesn't understand the clocks went back lol

Another Everton great Southall had a brief and disastrous try at management. His legacy remains as a great goalkeeper. Ferguson might go the same way and has no need to. He will stick around as a totem pole for years to come and quietly retire, still as a legend.
Do me a favour mate, never mention Ferguson and Southall in the same breath again! If is an offence to God to all sane Evertonians (Not that there are many of those at the moment)! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.