Dyche out Moyes in.

Based on what?

He’s exceeded every role he’s been in, very highly rated in team management hence why he’s the interim manager of the England national team.

Also, he’s an incredible person. He has his family reasoning behind this, in which he’s supported those massively who weren’t in the same financial situation he’s been in (same as Kevin Kilbane).

He’s exceeded every role he’s been in, very highly rated in team management hence why he’s the interim manager of the England national team.

Also, he’s an incredible person. He has his family reasoning behind this, in which he’s supported those massively who weren’t in the same financial situation he’s been in (same as Kevin Kilbane).
Yeah, but at the moment he is far too green for this job.

Carsley is interesting no doubt, the big question though is his experience has nearly entirely been with international squads, not the day to day running of one, and it's a very different set of skills needed.

Interesting for sure, very big upside to him though.

Carsley is interesting no doubt, the big question though is his experience has nearly entirely been with international squads, not the day to day running of one, and it's a very different set of skills needed.

Interesting for sure, very big upside to him though.

Excellent point.

My intuition though makes me think he’s going to be a brilliant domestic manger.

I feel he has a gold understanding of the tactical side of things but also knows how to manage players on a personal level.

As much as it pains me to say it Klopp got the best out of players by being someone who they wanted to play for.

Also I don’t think he has any allegiance to the England set up seeing as he played for the ROI.

Excellent point.

My intuition though makes me think he’s going to be a brilliant domestic manger.

I feel he has a gold understanding of the tactical side of things but also knows how to manage players on a personal level.

As much as it pains me to say it Klopp got the best out of players by being someone who they wanted to play for.

Also I don’t think he has any allegiance to the England set up seeing as he played for the ROI.

With the recruitment we are doing seemingly focused on younger players finally as well, he has a great record working specifically with developing players.

Rather have him then Dyche for sure

Went to a fortune-teller recently and, for a fiver, was given a glimpse of the future:

As we struggle to win points, the pressure on Dyche will increase and speculation about his future will go into high-gear. All sorts of high-profile out-of-work managers and ‘next-big-thing’ managers will be linked until the board eventually appoints … Duncan Ferguson.

The effort to prise him away from Scottish League One relegation-chasing Inverness Caledonian Thistle will be intense but the lure of a multi-million pound contract and opportunity to complete ‘unfinished business’ will be too much for Big Dunc to resist.

Tried to get the fiver back.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back