Dyche's dream starting eleven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis

Player Valuation: £35m
I always spot comments that aim to deflect Dyche's woeful record as a manager due to this squad at everton being horrendous and his past mediocre squads resulting from paltry spending at burnley. But i thought for this thread, dyche hypothetically has unlimited funds for this season, who does he recruit? And does it make him a drastically more successful manager?

I'll start with a couple of his likely picks for the starting squad, trippier at right back, kelvin phillips midfield , ashley young right back, wood from forest as his striker...

Kenny unit Everett

Tripps- Upalot . Tar grock ski. Grockthwaite. Youngy

Cart-harri-horse. Meh-gala. Run-a-lot-oure. Track mc.backer

Fod holdup. Barnes door

….he can only pick from the players Thelwell gives him. He got it right last season despite having few options, I don’t always agree with his selections but I generally understand them.

….he can only pick from the players Thelwell gives him. He got it right last season despite having few options, I don’t always agree with his selections but I generally understand them.
It's a complete abrogation of coaching responsibilities that allows this group of players to allow a Southampton reserve team have 75% possession at Goodison.

Eggs even D1 teams set up better and play more attractive football than this clown.

I know Dyche has had some difficulties but come on , even you as someone who has always supported Dyche must concede that the time has come to part ways.

It's a complete abrogation of coaching responsibilities that allows this group of players to allow a Southampton reserve team have 75% possession at Goodison.

Eggs even D1 teams set up better and play more attractive football than this clown.

I know Dyche has had some difficulties but come on , even you as someone who has always supported Dyche must concede that the time has come to part ways.

Due to the ongoing ownership limbo, it would be still best if he could sort it out and see out his contract without relegating us - or until the new regime brings in their own guy, whichever comes first.

I had to raise an eyebrow at this from Vinny O'Connor on Sky Sports last week:

If Everton were to suffer a fourth straight defeat at Aston Villa on Saturday, a knee-jerk reaction is unlikely. Even if there was any inclination to change the manager in such a scenario, the Toffees would only be looking for another coach like Sean Dyche.

Bless us and save us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back