Dynamo Kiev v Everton. 19th March at 18.00.

Can they?

• Yes

Votes: 191 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 55 18.5%
  • LOL didn't read

Votes: 52 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been able to take the defeat in my stride if it had been a tight game, but we conceded 5 against a team who are certainly nothing special. What's worse is we basically gifted them those 5 goals due to mistakes we have seen time and time again since the first one went in against Arsenal in August, like not closing down players looking to cross/shoot and not defending them properly when they arrive in the box. Only difference is 'can't win a header' Distin has been replaced by 'can't win a header' Alcaraz.

On a side note, I'm not sure I believe in God. But when Barkley hit the post for the second time, It became clear that if he does exist he is 100% a Kopite.

Last edited:
You know why I am so livid?. Because a lot of my emotional investment went bankrupt tonight. We will not be in Europe again for a long time. And even then, we have to plough through group stage etc. We were right there this year. And Everton, the perennial losers bottled it big time. Just so disappointed.

Thank you Everton
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

The better team won, it so easy to see. They utterly trashed our crap defence.

Why should we deserve to go through if we concede 5 goals? It's not like their goals were undeserved, or lucky for that matter.

Horrible to think how much people paid to travel out there a disgrace. Worse than Bucharest because of the quality in our team.

Was McCarthy's name mentioned once in the commentary? And Coleman...rubbish player these days. Barry is crap, Alcatraz is turd...the list goes on and on. And as for Martinez...well, Howard goes straight back as #1 for Robles, yet Stones doesn't for birdshit. Martinez, I was , on yhour appointment, a big fan...but now I see you for what you are- a snake oil merchant.
Seems like you've had an epiphany mate! Me too.

well, we wont be back in Europe for a while...and we are not very good at the COC or FA Cup and we ain't winning the PL anytime soon...hard to see where atrophy's coming from.
My bigger current concern is how to recover for QPR....we might be on a slippery slope here.
Managerial change. In any other walk of life or indeed any of our peers in the league, his performance, with the tools at his disposal has been calamitous.Sack him, get to 40 points and get a top manager in close season.

why why why play alcaraz when stones is on the bench....although it was martinez's 1st signing ...he needs to go .. not good enough for the mighty blues

I don't want to see any negativity and Martinez out bullshit after this game, we played really well and deserved to go through. Kiev were the luckiest team I've ever seen tonight, every goal was fortunate and against the run of play.

Back the boys now to finish well this season and let's start again next year.

COYB!

5 flukey goals eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back