Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the condescending reply. My issue was that it is purely being brought up, completely out of context, with the attempt to goad. Or are you inferring that the poster actually cares to discuss this with me? I stated a fact that you say is irrelevant in your opinion. You are entitled to that as are all the "professional smartarses" you allude to.

Your "over enthusiastic amateur" - Skamp x

I wasn't being condescending, Skamp so don't get the hump. I was merely referencing your implied generalisation that people wouldn't be bothered about Heysel because they weren't born when it happened. Personally, I wasn't inferring anything....though, in retrospect, it may have been more productive than this arsey merry-go-round had you actually replied as to what you did think about Heysel, as originally asked. Some Kopites have an opinion on it whether they were born then or not...and some don't even just blame the state of the ground.

Last edited:

The gift that keeps on giving

The local lids must be made up that he’s brought this one up now - even I’d have thought you’d want to let it go - but no, when everyone else is on about preseason and looking forward the Unsuccessful & Hypocrtical One takes us back to that magical evening in Kiev to remind the world that somehow they were unlucky. Forget the fact they were out passed, outplayed, embarrassed if the truth were ever to be told and rarely strung three passes together in Madrid’s half, they were somehow cheated if I am to understand their view of Klopps’ Kiev Carnival. Self deluded nobs, every one of them but thanks for bringing up one of the most enjoyable weekends of my year. I know we were bad last year but good as gold you lot came along at the right time to cheer me up that night.

A lack of humility to forget the favourable offside goals against City, the unbelievable offside decision v Roma and probable red card, the handball on the line not given, but somehow the fact Ramos tangled with their biggest threat that saw him injured somehow manifests itself two months later when everyone has forgotten that there were two teams in that final. Hope he keeps sharing how unlucky his team are.....those plucky little underachievers with world record defender in toe, plus goalkeeper now and football arm of the famous Red Sox baseball team are really up against the odds this year..

If he keeps playing that card to divert attention from his early crash bang wallop, if it doesn’t work, bleat about something else style of football, he may not be the man to revive the fortunes of the 1990 Division One League Champions. Personally, I think they are only one or two away from it being their year again this year. There again, I’ve heard that every year since I was in primary school but still gets rolled out every summer. But this time, it will be, because......God Only Knows

Klopp - 'if we had won the games we drew we would only have finished 11points behind Man City'

Yeah, and if you had drawn the games you lost your would have still finished 6 points behind them!

The fella is beyond a parody!
Not sure why he doesn't go the full hog and simply say if they'd won all their games then they would have won the league.

klopp still talking about ramos. excellent.

"If VAR is coming then it is a situation where you have to look again. "

Yes, and you'd see again, a defender just doing his job for team.

It was "ruthless" because your star man got accidentally injured from it, not because it was foul play. Do you know what else was brutal and ruthless? LFC fans destroying man city's bus. Interpret the facts to suit their own agenda. Embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back