• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they’re behind after the first leg, can you imagine the trouble there’ll be with the bus welcome?!
Bet this will be Barca's bus for the second leg.

Armored_bus.jpg

For the last couple of weeks I've noticed a shift in the commentary of the rs season. There has been a unilateral switch to the narrative that even if they win nothing they are to be lauded. From The German bloke to every pundit and fan channel/twitter fool its the same line. They must be the only club with a party whip.

Any other club would have a multitude of diverse natural (human) opinions. To them it's sacrilegious dissent not hailing everything as unbridled success.

I don't think it'd make any difference if they actually win the lot, they couldn't be any more self congratulatory and repugnant than they already are

Opposition fans who aren't Liverpool, yes. There are City, Spurs, Sunderland and Leicester fans here who behave themselves. But it's different for kopites because the vast majority of you seem to find it hard to understand why Everton supporters don't like your club. I mean, RAWK hate us, they hate us so much they stopped their anti-Everton thread at 1995 pages to make a new one because lol 1995, that was the last time Everton won things, get it? I just don't get the appeal of joining a rival team's forum and trying to defend your team. I have no interest in going on RAWK and pleading Everton's case.

These people show by the day that they are useless. I usually never judge anyone by who they support because it comes down to I was born there, or during a time, or my mother, father, or even a grandparent was the reason. The RS are irredeemable.

For the last couple of weeks I've noticed a shift in the commentary of the rs season. There has been a unilateral switch to the narrative that even if they win nothing they are to be lauded. From The German bloke to every pundit and fan channel/twitter fool its the same line. They must be the only club with a party whip.

Any other club would have a multitude of diverse natural (human) opinions. To them it's sacrilegious dissent not hailing everything as unbridled success.

I don't think it'd make any difference if they actually win the lot, they couldn't be any more self congratulatory and repugnant than they already are
Will be the first time in history the 2nd placed team will be considered Champions. By Sky and their fans at least.

These people show by the day that they are useless. I usually never judge anyone by who they support because it comes down to I was born there, or during a time, or my mother, father, or even a grandparent was the reason. The RS are irredeemable.

Hahaha, every holiday I hear that.

What a useless person. You'd think it was the Arab spring or something.

They were kicked out of the square. They've all been drunken intoxicated bleep holes for the better part of 12 hours. I'd kick them out the country and tell them to eat s on their tickets.

They add nothing to anything. They're scum.

There ain’t much sympathy for either her or them in the comments below lol

Imagine thinking that chanting at police and molesting locals is better than sitting in the Spanish sun with a beer in your hand.

Weird, weird people...

They’ve only got two modes. It’s either quasi cult like signing along to an acoustic guitar with phones held up and not a female or pint in sight. Or it’s assaulting the locals. There’s literally nothing in between for them.

I normally never back against this rabble in Europe but I think they could be in for a shock tonight. The amount they’ve underestimated this Barcelona side is ridiculous. It’s a Barca side that came to Spurs and United (two sides Liverpool have struggled to handle) and played them off the park and now they’re being treated in the media like a flaky team of old men. Liverpool have struggled against top quality possession teams away from home all season so if Barca are in form and there’s no ridiculous moments of fortune for Liverpool then this might not be the walk in the park their fans expect.

Messi Suarez Coutinho front three FFS.
That's the 2nd best front 3 in Europe. Guess who have the best front 3? The fountain pushers of course!

That's the 2nd best front 3 in Europe. Guess who have the best front 3? The fountain pushers of course!

Anyone who would rather have Salah Mane and Firmino over any front three that contained Messi needs their head examining. Messi is the best player in the world and potentially the best of all time. Ashley Young marked Salah out of the game at Old Trafford, there’s no comparison between Liverpool’s kick and rushers and genuine football royalty.

They’ve only got two modes. It’s either quasi cult like signing along to an acoustic guitar with phones held up and not a female or pint in sight. Or it’s assaulting the locals. There’s literally nothing in between for them.

Come on, mate. There's always time to rob tickets from your own fans when the LFC lads are on tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back