• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Jesus, what's their rationale for that?

Less points, less games won, less goals scored, same goals conceded than City.

But even without city, I'd argue Howe should have had it.

Probably because they are on for the precedented triple. Which is nothing to do with premier league.

Manager of the season eh.? Lets see the judging panel names and allegiances.
Penalty shootout champions of der werrrrrrlllllllddddddddddddd!

Klopp winning manager of the year just proves that they're making it up as they go.
Must already have the CL trophy in the bag for him to win that……..

I’ve got rs mates saying that the mighty peds are starting to look tired and the injuries are taking a toll, and that they wish old shippmann would have “sacrificed” one of the cups so they could have concentrated on the league and CL - they are saying that with straight faces btw.

absolutely deranged.

Must already have the CL trophy in the bag for him to win that……..

I’ve got rs mates saying that the mighty peds are starting to look tired and the injuries are taking a toll, and that they wish old shippmann would have “sacrificed” one of the cups so they could have concentrated on the league and CL - they are saying that with straight faces btw.

absolutely deranged.
Need new mates nath

Probably because they are on for the precedented triple. Which is nothing to do with premier league.
Hodgson, Howe, Moyes, Pardew, Coppell, Rodgers and Wilder have won it this century for not winning anything those seasons.

They are good lads and lasses when not talking about footy mate - typical RS.

Same with most of em, and all of the ones I know.

My office landlord is a Kent red....really good IFA, cracking fella, wants to do all the right things in life, good to talk too....but dont get onto "them", its like a swicth is flicked in him....utter mentaslist....wears the shirt every day he does not have clients in...aged 48.....Dalglish and Istanbull stuff all over his walls...
.....Never been to the City.

Office one side of me....massive massive red, proper gobshite....just shouts liv stuff at me on mondays...gets upset when I say anythig back.....Asian, from Bolton...bever been.

Office on the other side....massive man united fan, used to go, but too busy these days so is not bothered about football.....Asian, form Bolton.

I should blow the place up tbh.

Arguably manager of the year. PL manager though and he came 2nd with a team that's been in a 2 horse race for a few years = par for the course.

Brentford's manager has done well all season. Conte and Howe have excelled after coming in to do a shoring up job - I think Lampard has actually done a highly creditable professional job but he's achieved what he should have whereas the other 2 did better than expected. Hell, Guardiola actually won the thing without buckling to the pressure of expectation like Klopp did. Do there's 4 managers above Klopp for PL manager of the year just off the top of my head.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back