• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Just for reference:

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

The first time I saw this gif, I thought I was watching one of the 'The Hills Have Eyes' sequels!
Honestly like the cantina scene in Star Wars with the galaxy's weirdest aliens!

It's that isn't it? Singing about H'boro is unacceptable, especially from Evertonians. Connecting with Heysel, I'm assuming because it again upsets the r/s, is beyond desperate.
It can only be one thing, that they don't like being reminded of it, because it reminds rational people of their part in a tragedy they can't milk and would rather be forgotten.
So why mention it?

I mean my view on Heysel is it's out of line as well. They are equally as guilty though, with the stupid Steau Bucharest banners and songs.

But honestly, comparing it to people singing the national anthem is ridiculous. And I say that as someone who hates the anthem and wouldnt ever sing it. But I know the difference between that and singing about a football disaster and an establishment cover up. It's a poor piece.

51 years? Now, either by 'Europe' they simply mean European Cup, or else we managed something of a miracle by winning the Cup Winners Cup without scoring...

Of course, we would have scored in the European Cup in the 80s only for... Oh wait, what was it now??

What utter goons they truly are... Thick as mince with the self-awareness of a soap dish.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back