• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to read todays stories about young Brewster at Liverpool being racially abused since he was 12 years old.

Liverpool's owners should do something about that club of theirs.
In the Guardian article the club and one of their owners, cant remember his name, were mentioned specifically as being behind Brewster. The incidents mentioned mainly took place against foreign opposition either when he played for England or in the UEFA Youth Cup. It’s appalling that any player let alone a 17 year old should suffer such abuse , made even worse by the fact that it’s coming from someone of a similar age. You kind of hoped that young players would be growing up with a different attitude . Equally as bad is UEFAs attitude to racism at youth levels , just not interested in investigating properly.

I remember that game, poor lad was in tears, and the whole ground booed him because he was racially abused, was pretty horrible and just after the suarez affair

Then the whole kop started singing the Suarez song even though he wasn't playing in the game. Almost like they were deliberately targeting a young black player in support of a player who left them to win things.

Then the whole kop started singing the Suarez song even though he wasn't playing in the game. Almost like they were deliberately targeting a young black player in support of a player who left them to win things.
they responded to indignity of a player in their minds, being falsely accused of racism, by becoming far more racist, I can't repeat some of the stuff they said about evra, it was a case of the dangers of blind tribalism, and they are the perfect case study

they responded to indignity of a player in their minds, being falsely accused of racism, by becoming far more racist, I can't repeat some of the stuff they said about evra, it was a case of the dangers of blind tribalism, and they are the perfect case study

Suarez and them was certainly a potent mix - I doubt there is anything that he could have done, including feeding a family member to the pigs like that Brazilian keeper did, that would have caused them to turn against him.

They were formed by racists, exercised an ethnic bar for the first 90 odd years of their existence, killed people, and hero worshipped a racist manager and another manager who assaulted OAPs.

They're an institution alright: Murder Incorporated.

I see the Vermin are up in arms once more because KKK was not knighted for services to being a miserable sod
The queen knocked it back as she is 90 years old and can't curtsy deep enough to show reverence enough to real royalty like KKK.

Joking apart we shouldn't mock the figurehead of a rapidly becoming obsolete institution currently milking publicity for showing welcome to a new young black person into their bosum.

Why do people think I'm a kopite? :/
Outing yourself as a kopite is quite disturbing and now makes sense after your posts in the depression thread . If you are what I and others assume you are then you are one sick character,
I'm not a kopite. I supported Liverpool when I was a little kid, purely because they were my mum's old team, and switched teams in 1996. For what it's worth, i've never heard any nasty racist chants whenever I've been the match. Hopefully I never will. Do I need to post a selfie in an Everton shirt to prove it or something? The reason I made that comment is because I read somewhere that some Everton fans used to be proud of us not having black players.

Also, throwing my mental illness in my face like that is pretty cruel.

Last edited:
Pisses me off how they always seem to find themselves a goal scorer. Torres finally does one, Suarez ends up world class, Suarez finally does one, Salah turns up.

Must be nice coming up stinking of roses all the time the absolute tiresome dildo sniffers.

Salah's an anti-Semite apparently. Won't play for Tottenham because they're a 'Jewish team' or some such crap.

I hate to admit this, but I'm really not looking forward to the FA Cup now after they walloped Swansea and we lost to Bournemouth.

Salah's an anti-Semite apparently. Won't play for Tottenham because they're a 'Jewish team' or some such crap.

I hate to admit this, but I'm really not looking forward to the FA Cup now after they walloped Swansea and we lost to Bournemouth.

Spurs can do one as well. Tired of hearing about the mouth breather Kane and his made up records, the ultimate nothing club they are. Best team and managers in years and years and yet the only thing they muster up is to put a bit of pressure on the teams who eventually win stuff.

Yes I'm in a foul mood.

Spurs can do one as well. Tired of hearing about the mouth breather Kane and his made up records, the ultimate nothing club they are. Best team and managers in years and years and yet the only thing they muster up is to put a bit of pressure on the teams who eventually win stuff.

Yes I'm in a foul mood.
Nothing against Kane but I hate how Alli gets to act like a horrible little turd in loads of games and gets a pass, yet Niasse gets a ban for diving. When we could have done with him.

Ahem. As you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back