Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile - - -

DSTeY_cX0AAVjGM
Feel sorry for those lads carrying it. They're probably being laughed at by the Reclaim The Kop fascists and seen as second class citizens.

OK, here's another one of me. I got the shirt before the West Ham game. Sorry for the sidetrack, I know this is the anti-Liverpool thread and not the 'GoodisonOpheliac has to prove she's not actually a kopite' thread.

xw200.jpg

What on earth is that absolute burned mess you are holding? Not sure raisins are meant to be crispy like. Sure I've seen this before in the movie Drop Dead Fred.

To be fair Barcelona are the worst at this kind of stuff though. On one hand they portray themselves as ''more than a football club'' and on the other they have their players constantly talking about players belonging to other clubs. Really not a fan of them to be honest, as good as they have been over recent years they are a bad bunch of diving, whinging tits. Says it all when both them and Madrid need their own biased newspapers to peddle their bullshit.

Be arsed with either of them and how it's apparently a dream of every player to play for one of them. That of course despite their nobhead fans booing the likes of Ronaldo because he has the cheek to be out of form for a few games. Spoilt pair of absolute fanny clubs.
IMHO, the most detestable player at Barcelona is Busquets. He would sell his mother to get a player sent off.

Isn't Busquets a massive racist as well?
What on earth is that absolute burned mess you are holding? Not sure raisins are meant to be crispy like. Sure I've seen this before in the movie Drop Dead Fred.
Fruit bread. It actually turned out OK, bar a few charred raisins. The lighting in my sitting room is crap. And no, I am not Mrs Caveo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back