• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, it's official, RAWK are claiming that Pool are "in transition" again according to loadsa members posts today.

£117,000,000 spent! They've been in "transition" for 20+ years now.

OK, it's official, RAWK are claiming that Pool are "in transition" again according to loadsa members posts today.

£117,000,000 spent! They've been in "transition" for 20+ years now.

If it wasn't for the huge Suarez fee they wouldn't have a leg to stand on, but they're bound to shout transition every time they lose a game.

They lost to the Champions like

I wouldn't write the obituary just yet
They were lost without the cutting edge of Suarez and their achilles heel of last season i.e. their defence, was still as porous as a string vest.

Happy days.

That Can - who was decreed as the "new Zidane" after a 20 minute camoe at PNE - was utter dogshit.

They were lost without the cutting edge of Suarez and their achilles heel of last season i.e. their defence, was still as porous as a string vest.

Happy days.

That Can - who was decreed as the "new Zidane" after a 20 minute camoe at PNE - was utter dogshit.

They might struggle against Chelsea, based on the match last night, but they certainly have enough about themselves to beat anyone else in this league. They could easily still be a top 4 team this season. I'll await till we're further into the season before I entertain the idea of writing them off

They are Liverpool, they always seem to find a way to be in the mix, even if they don't actually win anything

They might struggle against Chelsea, based on the match last night, but they certainly have enough about themselves to beat anyone else in this league. They could easily still be a top 4 team this season. I'll await till we're further into the season before I entertain the idea of writing them off

They are Liverpool, they always seem to find a way to be in the mix, even if they don't actually win anything
They're a decent side, but just not a top side imo.

The loss of their star man, won't be glossed over by a few Southampton lads and a barmpot

Agreed. I feel most teams will drop points at the Etihad this season. Spurs away on Sunday will be a better barometer to measure how good/bad Liverpool's progress has been.

This is spot on to be fair. It's the sort of game which they absolutely walked last year, and if they get a narrow loss the rest of the league stands up and takes note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back