EFC managers seen live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone since Gordon Lee he not too bad an unlucky manager I would say.
Only one Since Mr Kendall I've liked and thought was good enough to move us on since
Was Joe Doyle but he left because of Johnson we never looked up since

Nice fella, but perhaps too nice for Sir John.
Certainly signed some great players - Vernon- GV - Gabriel - Alex Parker- promoted Brain Harris - Tommy Ring - etc all were the mainstay in the 1963 championship side - He was sacked when we were 5th! Went out in style with a massive home win as you stated too gentle for the late Sir John Moores!

Royle was my first, then Watson as caretaker, Kendall MK 3 (I can't remember when Watson was caretaker), Smith, Moyes (early stages) and Martinez. Never seen us play under Koeman, though this may not be a bad thing.

Certainly signed some great players - Vernon- GV - Gabriel - Alex Parker- promoted Brain Harris - Tommy Ring - etc all were the mainstay in the 1963 championship side - He was sacked when we were 5th! Went out in style with a massive home win as you stated too gentle for the late Sir John Moores!
yes brought in some great players, and was a real blue, can see him now arriving in his Rolls with the JM 1 plate (wonder if anyone else is using that Reg.).

yes brought in some great players, and was a real blue, can see him now arriving in his Rolls with the JM 1 plate (wonder if anyone else is using that Reg.).
A free £56,000 loan for Carey to spend and he sacked him in a taxi with 15 months left on his contact as 5th was not good enoughlol
How times change!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.