EFC managers seen live

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooperman

Player Valuation: £10m
As we embark on our search for the next manager at goodison, I was wondering where I stand in the general population of this forum, in terms of the number of managers' teams we've seen play at Everton in person.
I was born in 78 but didn't get to my first game until Harvey's spell in the late 80s

So the managers I've seen are

Harvey
HK 2
Walker
Royle
HK 3
Smith
Moyes
Martinez
Koeman
+ Dave Watson as caretaker.

So 10 in all.. Makes me feel quite old. As the number is growing quickly!

Of all, the one I look back most fondly on is Royle.

Who's got the most?

As we embark on our search for the next manager at goodison, I was wondering where I stand in the general population of this forum, in terms of the number of managers' teams we've seen play at Everton in person.
I was born in 78 but didn't get to my first game until Harvey's spell in the late 80s

Harvey
HK 2
Walker
Royle
HK 3
Smith
Moyes
Martinez
Koeman

Who's got the most?
Yours plus Catterick, Bingham, Burkinshaw, Lee, Gabriel caretaker...forgot who took over for a while when Catterick was ill..... Memory fading !!!

Harvey
HK 2
Walker
Royle
HK 3
Smith
Moyes
Martinez
Koeman

Who's got the most?
Wasn’t Jimmy Gabriel there somewhere?

Harvey
HK 2
Walker
Royle
HK 3
Smith
Moyes
Martinez
Koeman

Who's got the most?

Pftt you forgot about Terry Darracott, caretaker boss when the white Pele went into hospital for a hip replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.