Royle. Must’ve been manager for my first game
Watson (Caretaker).
Kendall (again).
Smith. Shudder
Moyes.
Martinez.
Unsworth (Caretaker).
Koeman.

Yes I plagiarised this from another poster.

10 managers,including caretakers Watson and Gabriel,starting with Gordon Lee in 79.
Koeman is the second successive manager to fail to win a derby match home or away,the first time that has happened in our history.

As we embark on our search for the next manager at goodison, I was wondering where I stand in the general population of this forum, in terms of the number of managers' teams we've seen play at Everton in person.
I was born in 78 but didn't get to my first game until Harvey's spell in the late 80s

So the managers I've seen are

Harvey
HK 2
Walker
Royle
HK 3
Smith
Moyes
Martinez
Koeman
+ Dave Watson as caretaker.

So 10 in all.. Makes me feel quite old. As the number is growing quickly!

Of all, the one I look back most fondly on is Royle.

Who's got the most?
Walter Smith was missing off your list as well

As we embark on our search for the next manager at goodison, I was wondering where I stand in the general population of this forum, in terms of the number of managers' teams we've seen play at Everton in person.
I was born in 78 but didn't get to my first game until Harvey's spell in the late 80s

So the managers I've seen are

Harvey
HK 2
Walker
Royle
HK 3
Smith
Moyes
Martinez
Koeman
+ Dave Watson as caretaker.

So 10 in all.. Makes me feel quite old. As the number is growing quickly!

Of all, the one I look back most fondly on is Royle.

Who's got the most?
Gordon Lee was my 1st match attended.

Not sure if I saw Walker manage live, think I was away for it all to be honest.
Wouldve seen all of the others though inclusing gavbriel, watson, rhino, darracott as caretakers.

He's on there mate... unfortunately.

Can't remember seeing Gabriel manage us. It rings a bell but must've been a very short period
Apologies my eyes wanted to miss him my brain wouldn’t allow me to forget. We have had some right dross but also some that have bought amazing memories for the older fellas on here.
I’m 28 years of age and don’t really remember the FA cup win in 95 apart from video’s I’ve watched. So unfortunately I’ve only seen what’s happened over the last 15 years or so. Now I’m hoping with everything that’s going on with the new stadium and money that’s been spent on the team that I will finally see the team I have grown up supporting actually give me some joy not heartbreak on a Saturday afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.