EFC Players Out On Loan 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

oglop44

Player Valuation: £6m
2 players have made it out on loan as of today, so probably time to get this up and running again.

Nathan Broadhead - Sunderland
Only signed today so first possible game is tomorrow night away to Burton Albion where he was actually on loan during the 19/20 season. Fate?

Lewis Gibson - Sheffield Wednesday
Was on the bench this weekend just gone but didn't get on. Next game is tomorrow night at home to Fleetwood Town where he was also on loan during the 19/20 season. Fate??

Giving Nathan Broadhead at 23 a new contract then loaning him out might be up there with the most dumb thing Everton have done in years.
Got a long way to go before they reach Pennington levels of stupid. At least his wages will be low.

It’s called the Conor McAleny case

Conor McAleny the original but we've also had Luke Garbutt, Matthew Pennington, Callum Connolly, Nathaniel Markelo, Beni Baningime, Jonjoe Kenny, Lewis Gibson and now Nathan Broadhead who got contracts either far too long or pointlessly renewed. I may have missed someone but this list is far too long.

Conor McAleny the original but we've also had Luke Garbutt, Matthew Pennington, Callum Connolly, Nathaniel Markelo, Beni Baningime, Jonjoe Kenny, Lewis Gibson and now Nathan Broadhead who got contracts either far too long or pointlessly renewed. I may have missed someone but this list is far too long.

Maybe it's one of those really weird season objectives they give you on FIFA career mode. Always have one old man in the academy setup.

Giving Nathan Broadhead at 23 a new contract then loaning him out might be up there with the most dumb thing Everton have done in years.
It is stupid. At 23 he should either be in the first team or gone somewhere where he can make his own way. It reeks of not making a decision.

I can’t see him ever playing for the first team squad at 24 so what are we doing???

Status
Not open for further replies.