Transfer Rumour El Bilal Touré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atalanta are a good outfit, I assume they’re in a European competition next year?

Europa League.

Imagine we will try and top any wage they offer. Only way I can see us getting him here unless he’s swayed by the premier league.

I’d hope the club have learnt from past extended but ultimately unsuccessful pursuits of players with alternatives that they prefer. This is time for one last push with everything we have to convince him. If he is still uncertain or leaning to Atalanta we must move on quickly to secure a back-up option whilst the media are still focused on this pursuit. Behave like a properly functioning football club…yeah, I know…

I’d hope the club have learnt from past extended but ultimately unsuccessful pursuits of players with alternatives that they prefer. This is time for one last push with everything we have to convince him. If he is still uncertain or leaning to Atalanta we must move on quickly to secure a back-up option whilst the media are still focused on this pursuit. Behave like a properly functioning football club…yeah, I know…

Kev: “So that’s all forwards sold and a backup keeper on order. Gotcha”.

“we’re monitoring a promising free agent - his name is Tom Davies”

Back up option is Kelechi

Is up to the dof now and manager to sell thr club to him and how they can push him to the next level and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back