2021/22 Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he hasn't got some game time by January he should look to move, I know DCL will be back soon which will make it harder for him but if Rondon is getting minutes as a sub and Simms isn't then he should just get out of here. I struggle to remember a performance from an Everton player as bad as Rondon yesterday.

Simms surely must have picked up another injury. Nowhere to be seen in the training videos, not playing for the U23's either. You would think he would be picked on the bench ahead of Dobbin and/or Whittacker as he is a different striker plus a bit more experienced at U23 level / his loan spell

How many of our current u18 and u23 players will ever play in the top level. I bet you’d be able to count them on one hand, with maybe even a finger or two to spare.
Unsworth’s job is to identify the superior players, and prepare them, mentally and physically, to move up. If this means that the majority of players are just filler… so be it.
Like most things in life opportunity can also play a big part. If they never get the chance to play then we will never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.