Elstone's response to the pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love threads like these.....the arguing continues and no one will change their stance.....

*sigh*

Anyone else find that blog utter arrogance.

Yes. I am now convinced his entire PR department goes out back and smokes weed while they let him use their computers to type up stuff that should never ever see the light of day.

All that blog does is continue to alienate people.

Aghast.

I love threads like these.....the arguing continues and no one will change their stance.....

*sigh*

I don't think that's completely true -- there are a few people around here who have changed their stance over time (I've done so to some degree). Granted it usually doesn't happen within ten minutes in a single thread but I would think the discussions have contributed in some cumulative way on those who have changed their minds.

SunTan Bob's blog would appear to have been taken down from the O/S.

Also thought this morning, this blog really should put to bed any rumours of a takeover/investment. If anything was actually imminent, it would be a monumental mistake to come out with the condescending diatribe that Elstone did.

SunTan Bob's blog would appear to have been taken down from the O/S.

Also thought this morning, this blog really should put to bed any rumours of a takeover/investment. If anything was actually imminent, it would be a monumental mistake to come out with the condescending diatribe that Elstone did.

Actually I think the whole website is down lol

Actually I think the whole website is down lol

Yeah i'm getting the same thing now, though when I looked earlier I got the 'Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found' message - within the evertonfc.com frame.. none of his blogs were there, but everything else was ok.

Has the People's Group hired anonymous to DDOS the homepage? That'll learn 'em :D

Yeah i'm getting the same thing now, though when I looked earlier I got the 'Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found' message - within the evertonfc.com frame.. none of his blogs were there, but everything else was ok.

Has the People's Group hired anonymous to DDOS the homepage? That'll learn 'em :D

I know you're joking, but this does resemble a DDOS attack ^^

Either that or we've signed Riquelme again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back