• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Emre

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
The FA have decided that the racist [Poor language removed] Turkish git has no case to answer against charges levelled by Everton players following that fate full December game. They reached this decision despite other incidents and complaints being received from other players and clubs over similar comments this swine has made. In effect they have said that Messrs Lescott, Yobo and Howard are liars. It is a point of law that people can hear what is said, three Barcode players said that they didn't hear him say anything, that cannot mean it wasn't said.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Emre had vowed to demand a move outside the Uk if any action was taken against him, this may have led to the Barcodes asking for compensation from the FA for a loss on their investment.........................IMO the FA are a bunch of gutless spineless incompetent [Poor language removed]...........just can't think of anything nicer to say about them:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

KEEP RACISM OUT OF SPORT, unless you are the FA:angry: :angry: :angry:

he gave himself away anyway with his 'in turkey everybody says negro' press release.

he wont be at toon much longer, he is far to inconsistent.

[Poor language removed] him, and [Poor language removed] the magpies.

Yeah, kick racism out of football and all that. Kebab muncher.

Lucky we didnt get him gentlemen. And to think of all the Crazy in Crosby or Furious in Fazakerleys who got on their high horse when the barcodes signed him instead of us.

Where are those lovable Geordies in the league anyway?

he gave himself away anyway with his 'in turkey everybody says negro' press release.

he wont be at toon much longer, he is far to inconsistent.

[Poor language removed] him, and [Poor language removed] the magpies.

Yes, some how they go together:P :P

I was really shocked by this! I could understand if this was an isolated incident in the sense that "evidence was not supportive enough" but two other palyers have said they experienced raceist comments by this idiot!

I am enraged for our players basicly being called liers. What message is the establishment sending out to all memebrs of the community. That if your brave enough to stand up and fight for your right not to be judged/distinguised by your ethinicity/colour you will not be supported by the supposed appropriate judical process. I feel and fear for those professionals and young emerging talents and the message that the powers that be are sending out that racism will be tolerated/swept under the rug/not to be shown to the media.

I hope those who feel vulnerable/insecure or victimised look on our players as role models! I hope he stays at Newcastle untill he plays at goodison he should be given dogs like no other has ever received.

I fear for the community in general if there are people in important decison making positions who will not take a stand! I can hear the debliberations "if he is guilty then we are admiting to the media that we have a problem with racism in our game"

They are spineless, selfish, coffin dodging, swallowing, cowards and i am incensed about this!

Last edited:

Neiler mate, I think we are all disgusted by the FA's inaction, they are cowards:angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back