Emre's Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonjblair

Player Valuation: £8m
"I'm not guilty of being racist, in my country it's normal to call them 'Black' and 'Negro'"

yes sirree, and down in Alabamee it's normal to burn crosses, so me and the other guys in the Klan aren't racist either..:rolleyes:

surely with a defence like that, he must be looking at a decent ban

Aye, Hes an absolute muppet, more trouble for him then.

I dont know why he denies it and Roeder sticks behind him.

Obviously hes racially abused, Joleon, Tim and Joey, Otherwise they would not all react in the way they did.

Isn't he going out with Miss Goody.

When Super Kev arrived at GP he had been racially abused in Turkey by the staff and management at Transponsor. He was frequently referred to a blackman or negro. There is a defence in saying that the Turks know no better, until they are abused themselves then watch the [Poor language removed] hit the fan. He iwll and must be made an example of although his manager saw no wrong it what he said. Bloody staggering

monty hit the nail on the head, try calling a turkish bloke a name, they will get SO pissed off quickly, double standards.

Actually I do, used to have a turkish bloke at the place I worked, someone told a joke about blacks and he happened to over hear it and caused such a [Poor language removed] stink that this lad almost got sacked!

I swear down, 2 nights later he was coming out with all these jokes about Greeks!

There was a circle of about 5 blokes looking at him with shocked faces...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back