• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England FC Things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
Capello is the worst fukking manager iv ever seen, ever....

Glenn Johnson 18m..!!!! You having a fukkin laugh. Hibbert should get a game before this piece of [Poor language removed].

Rooney really has turned out average.

Capello is a wanker.

we have no creativity in the middle.

Any more to add......

Capello is the worst fukking manager iv ever seen, ever....

Glenn Johnson 18m..!!!! You having a fukkin laugh. Hibbert should get a game before this piece of [Poor language removed].

Rooney really has turned out average.

Capello is a wanker.

we have no creativity in the middle.

Any more to add......

Was watching some everton vids a week ago and he was in some. I swear to the football gods he was better when he was playing for us.

Joe Hart was only beaten by that wonder-volley.
Ashley Cole is always reliable.
Mars Bar head didn't have much to do, coped well when he was called in.
Rio pretty much the same.
Glen Johnson is just a very bad football player.
Ashley Young & Adam Johnson both try and take on the world when there is simpler moves to make, even though they both have great pace & lots of promise.
Gerrard was pinging great long balls around, but still playing far too deep to make an impact.
Gareth Barry doesn't have a pot of glue.
Rooney couldn't look any less interested in playing football at the minute.
Crouch is crap in the air.

Gareth Barry is terribly overrated, as far as i can tell he only brings sideways and backwards passing as well as about 50% (at best) tackles won...how Philly Nev can't get ahead of this clown I don't know.

That 2nd part is T.I.C - the first is deadly serious - if he's the best England have in that position (not withstanding perma-crock Hargreaves) they may aswell give in now.

England are such a negative team. That kind of tactic works with Italian teams, not an English one with at least 2 attacking style players in the midfield, which plays 4-4-2. And what's with the time wasting the back line always does whenever one of the defenders has the ball, even if we're only 4 minutes into the match? Strange.

Gareth Barry is terribly overrated, as far as i can tell he only brings sideways and backwards passing as well as about 50% (at best) tackles won...how Philly Nev can't get ahead of this clown I don't know.

That 2nd part is T.I.C - the first is deadly serious - if he's the best England have in that position (not withstanding perma-crock Hargreaves) they may aswell give in now.

I'd suggest Rodwell will give him a run for his money in the next 12 months. Barry looks ready for the knackers yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back