• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

england team

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith_shabs

Player Valuation: £25k
sitting here watching the match. the first half just ended and we were utter [Poor language removed]. The players dont want to play for Mclaren and theres some spot on world class players there that dont look interested. johnson has had a quiet one and i wouldnt be surprised if he was took off. But then half the players have had a shocker. The two most influencial players in the team - Rooney and gerrard are not getting near it.

i would love venables to be back in the job by next week. He was the best manager we've had for a long long while.

Two nil up now. Johnson replaced by Nugent.

Perhaps theyll get the chance to play on the same pitch next year, even on the same team.

You should be a journalist Shabs.

I'd like to see Venables banned from football, just my opinion mind

Last edited:
One of the best club manager's this country ever had and that England never appointed, ( What a mistake and what a wasted chance ) Brian Clough, must be turning in his grave.

One of the best club manager's this country ever had and that England never appointed, ( What a mistake and what a wasted chance ) Brian Clough, must be turning in his grave.

Sorry Latch I think he is no better than an average second hand car dealer. a cockney wideboy. He is a crook, liar and second rate self publicist not fit to mention in the same country as Mr Clough, just my opinion mind:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back