• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
Get shearer on, let the andorans know what a physical assault is.

[Poor language removed]! elbows, kicks and basically assaults. someone has to step up and mix it with them, reid did it, butt did it, styles did it, where is out hatchet man now?

I think its meant to be Rooney.

Note to Rooney: Apart from acting like a despicable [Poor language removed] you actually have to play a bit aswell. Still good being the golden boy of football?

We struggled badly against an ale house side, we are not good enough.:angry:

Maybe it's just me but i cant help but feel that England will not only qualify but probably go on to win the damn thing.
Calls for McClaren's head, Tabloids turning against him, booing and insults thrown at him during games ( even after the final whistle )
I think all this could galvanize the squad, i.e in the face of adversity, back's against the wall stuff, " we'll show 'em attitude "
Usually the way these thing's work out, somebody delivering and coming through with the good's when you dont or least expect it.

Ps, Wales 3 San Marino 0........ The dream is still on, '58 Sweden and all that.

Maybe it's just me but i cant help but feel that England will not only qualify but probably go on to win the damn thing.
Calls for McClaren's head, Tabloids turning against him, booing and insults thrown at him during games ( even after the final whistle )
I think all this could galvanize the squad, i.e in the face of adversity, back's against the wall stuff, " we'll show 'em attitude "
Usually the way these thing's work out, somebody delivering and coming through with the good's when you dont or least expect it.

Ps, Wales 3 San Marino 0........ The dream is still on, '58 Sweden and all that.

Just about sums things up really a Welshman more optimistic than any Englishman I know about my country's chances. What are those tablets you're on Latch?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just about sums things up really a Welshman more optimistic than any Englishman I know about my country's chances. What are those tablets you're on Latch?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never mind what they are called, i'd make a bloody fortune selling them wouldn't i ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :P ;) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back