• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
no cole, no bridge, so mclaren looks to

jamie 'nutmegged in every game he played at WC2006' carragher

ferdinand conveniently drops out just before man-ure get to the business end of the league, CL, and FA cup campaigns.

terry is lacking match fitness

so why hasnt lescott been considered? he has regularly covered LB, and is certainly much quicker than liverpools shitest.

and another thing, with lennon out, saint becks injured, who will play right wing? i hope mclaren doesnt insult johnson again with a place on the wing.

my 4 would be

downing lampard carrick gerrard

im not sure on the status of hargreaves.

no cole, no bridge, so mclaren looks to

jamie 'nutmegged in every game he played at WC2006' carragher

ferdinand conveniently drops out just before man-ure get to the business end of the league, CL, and FA cup campaigns.

terry is lacking match fitness

so why hasnt lescott been considered? he has regularly covered LB, and is certainly much quicker than liverpools shitest.

It seems that Lescott is ignored because his isn't playing for one of the more fashionable clubs and he doesn't have any media backing. I'm sure you must have realised by now Suits that the idiot McClaren only picks players who are/have played for the big four or who have media support AJ, beyond that his knowledge of football was shown at the wc, unfortunately?

michael ball has been in good form also, a player that can cover CB when not required to do his prefered job at LB.

Dont really support the national team. Just want to see our players do well and get back to playing for the blues in one piece. Shame about Lescott though, cant understand how he wouldnt be considered with some of the [Poor language removed] in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back