Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be very happy with:

Pot 1: PSV / RB Salzburg / Lille / Copenhagen. Fiorentina / Villarreal for revenge could be alright.
Pot 2: Standard Liege / Celtic / Club Brugge / Sparta Prague. Celtic would be absolutely ace.
Pot 4: Anyone but Dynamo Moscow. The rest are sh!te. Some team in a nice city will do.

My ideal group would be:

PSV Eindhoven
Celtic
Everton
Aab Aalborg

The worst case scenario group would be:

Inter Milan
Besiktas
Everton
Dinamo Moscow

Question, if I subscribe to EvertonTV do I see our Europa games live? Or do I need to be on the look out for live streams?

Question, if I subscribe to EvertonTV do I see our Europa games live? Or do I need to be on the look out for live streams?
They will be Broadcast on BT Sport & ITV4 if you're in the uk, i believe ESPN or ABCSN have it in America, other than that i haven't got a clue, highly doubt they will Broadcast it on EvertonTV (they might have radio coverage on EvertonRadio though)

None of the games will be shown live on Everton TV.

ITV4 and BT Sport have the UK tv broadcast rights, and all of our games will be shown live on UK tv on one channel or the other.

Thanks guys. Am in Australia and I know that Setanta Sports covers the Europa League for subscription. Prefer not to give them my hard earned, was hoping for something online :)

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=2137734.html

Uefa's gone and put the official seedlings up now, bless em.

Also this info:

- "The full group stage fixture list will be available 60 minutes after the draw ceremony. The matches will be held on 18 September, 2 and 23 October, 6 and 27 November and 11 December. SEASON CALENDAR - "

So fixtures available at about 2pm tomorrow.
Lets hope the live stream works well on their site or there will be hell to pay ;)

Lets hope the live stream works well on their site or there will be hell to pay ;)

Should be good. I always watch them on there and never have any problems. Watched the CL one today and it's same quality as on TV.

I'm with you though, if it crashes, Platini better run and hide.

I think we'll probably get Napoli but it's like all these places if our fans stick together there's no problems, the only problems happen at euro away games when people go round in small groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back