• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

European Championships, Germany 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

davek

Player Valuation: £150m
I know there'll probably be a forum created to talk about the games starting next month, but thought I'd post the schedules for it now and maybe start a pre-tournament discussion.

As you can see, it starts off with a Scotland loss!

I don't see any hot favourite to win it and it looks very open, although I'd maybe go for France.

England will go close again I think.

Group B will be the media's designated group of death with Italy, Spain and Croatia.

Everton-wise there'll be pretty limited involvement outside of Pickford and Mykolenko if Branthwaite (hopefully) isn't called upon.

Thoughts on 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 's prospects @davek?
I think with players like Kane and Foden to draw on they'll put a lot of teams to the sword.

It might be their time, tbh. I could easily see it. Last time out I think being hosts led to them not winning that final. They couldn't handle the pressure.

France or England will win it, although you cant rule out Germany at home.

Hope Branthwaite goes, still very young as a central defender so his time will come. Would love to see England win it, but think they will come up short again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back