Not open for further replies.
I’d be extremely surprised if sidibe isn’t right midfield
I think he’s more than likely to start with:

Pickford
Coleman Keane holgate Digne
Sidibe Gomes Sigurdsson Iwobi
Calvert lewin Richarlison

maybe Bernard/Davies instead of iwobi.

desperately need to invest in a new midfield and right sided player in the summer

I'd give Gordon a start or at least minutes from the bench. I would play a 451 personally but Carlo will go 442 with Iwobi on the right...

Thats my only worry with Carlo so far - he has been very rigid with this 442 when we just havent the quality of player to use it right now.

Go defensive - win games 1-0 like Sheff Utd seem to do with limited plumbers as players before bringing in 4-5 good players in the summer and go from there with the 442.

Thats my only worry with Carlo so far - he has been very rigid with this 442 when we just havent the quality of player to use it right now.

Go defensive - win games 1-0 like Sheff Utd seem to do with limited plumbers as players before bringing in 4-5 good players in the summer and go from there with the 442.
Tend to agree on the other hand our only chance of winning is getting it to the front two if we play five we probably are looking for a draw at best. And our midfielders aren't good enough we probably only just have enough fit players to play that way. I fear we are getting a chasing Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back