Everton 0-1 Chelsea 23rd Jan 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
having read all the injury doubts i hope it some spin to leave chelsea guessing. 4 late fitness tests? the drama!!

Na, that's Moyes keeping Grant guessing to the last minute, he is getting good at this I bet you none of them require fitness test they would be available for Moyes selection.

We do, I am sure Moyes will use this to fuel the fire in the belly's of the players as extra motivation to **** these arrogant buggers!

We do, I am sure Moyes will use this to fuel the fire in the belly's of the players as extra motivation to **** these arrogant buggers!

yeah. there should be a pic of the players celebrating victory with a cup of tea with avrams frog face on the mug.

.....and if you know your history, well new Chelski mercenary Manager Avrim Grant certainly does not. So according to Grant the Blues are not used to winning trophies. Avrim my dear boy, maybe in the next forty or so years that arrogant team of yours may be get somewhere near to equalling Everton's nine Top Flight titles, as your mercenaries are currently on two. Big Club, Chelski you are having a laugh, but in fairness you have been runners up in Division Two five times, that is because you have spent most of your history down there. Just like Rafael Beneath Us, no class, no style and no [Poor language removed]' clue.

LET'S [Poor language removed] DO THIS, THAT C.U.N.T. can [Poor language removed] right off, melted-faced, demon headmaster wannabe ****. I so hope we do these smarmy prawn-eating fake bastards tonight, if we do I'm gonna go [Poor language removed] mental.
I BELIEVE!!! WHO'S WITH ME?

All you Blues at the game tonight, the Gwladys St. End to the Park End, Scream your lungs out and tell the blue next to you to do the same and we can make the Grand Old Lady rock one more time. Let's suck the ball in the net again, the League Cup was the start of something in 1984! We all know our history, LET'S [Poor language removed] MAKE SOME MORE! COYB! Get this text to all your Blue mates at the game.

i think this game is going to be a cracker.
win or lose i just hope we can play at our best and give them a good game.
but i do honestly beleive we can win this one.
i also dont know why but ive got a strong hunch either vaughan or anichebe are going to be in the headlines tomorrow morning for sinking chelseas big bucks stars.
ive got no prediction on line up or score.
all you fans who are lucky to get to the game , PLEASE SING THE TEAM ON FOR 90 MINUTES AT THE TOP OF YOUR VOICES AND SCARE THE BEJESUS OUT OF CHELSEA.I WANT GOODISON TO BE HELL FOR THEM TONIGHT.

ps.my neighbour is a chelsea fan and 2 of his dogs got into my garden and attacked one of ducks yesterday (my favourite one too).its touch and go if the ducks going to live.

so come on you toffees do it for poppy the duck !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back