Everton 0-1 Queens Park Rangers. Saturday 20th August @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe arteta, fellaini, and saha are on the bench. they should be starting... bad choice by moyes. cant imagine they are that unfit.

lucky kopites, cant believe that. we should finish ahead of both arsenal and ****e this year. awful match

bringing arteta, felli and the king on if we arent doing so well is a nice back up though! should have enough anyway i reckon :)

also if yakubu is fit, he surely is a better player to start the game than Beckford. I cant understand that decision. I'm really not happy with our first 11 because it makes the game more even than it should be. :(

Hello hello,

What's going on here then?

That's right i'm officailly back! (on match days at least!) God damn i'm excited about this. Would love to be there but as we know travel is an issue!

I've got a few clips to get everyone up for the season...

[video=youtube;o6ywfx3Zd3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ywfx3Zd3A&feature=related[/video]

and

[video=youtube;mxT6askFXcI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxT6askFXcI[/video]

I know I posted that clip before but it's ace!! We are ace!!

Weird line up today but it matters not. They will all give 110%.

COY FREAKIN' B

also if yakubu is fit, he surely is a better player to start the game than Beckford. I cant understand that decision. I'm really not happy with our first 11 because it makes the game more even than it should be. :(

they have all had a flu bug this week. It's all falling into place.

I'm not sure about the midfield, but I'd rather Moyes used fit players than players coming back, so I guess he didn't have very much else to choose from. I'd possibly feel more secure with Neville in midfield and Hibbo at right back but then, that would limit us in an attacking sense, unless we dropped Heitinga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back