Everton 0-1 Queens Park Rangers. Saturday 20th August @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever plays on the left, Bradley Orr is well out of his depth. Was shocking at Bristol City who's fans were delighted to get rid of him.

I think Barkley is more versatile and he played on the left against Bohemians. There are a few permutations of how our midfield is lining up though.

He's played on the right for most of his pre-season apps I think. And Rodwell has been awful when he's played there. I just assumed it was a given Ossie would be left, Rodders/Heit central and Barkley right. We'll see though.

He's played on the right for most of his pre-season apps I think. And Rodwell has been awful when he's played there. I just assumed it was a given Ossie would be left, Rodders/Heit central and Barkley right. We'll see though.

That's how I'd expect it to line up myself, but I have a feeling that Moyes will do something different.

That would have been my feeling too. Looking on the brightside, there's a lot of interchangability in our midfield... total football anyone?

Henderson was OK. I wouldn't say garbage but he was not one of the better players.
Too bad the RS got points. This game could have been a draw. Frimpong's red card just turned the game around completely.
Well ... let's hope we'll get our points too today.

Erm...does erm...anyone have erm... a good...erm...
cascade.jpg
?

It you could PM me that would be tremendous.

Henderson was OK. I wouldn't say garbage but he was not one of the better players.
Too bad the RS got points. This game could have been a draw. Frimpong's red card just turned the game around completely.
Well ... let's hope we'll get our points too today.

Just going off what a Liverpool fan said. I think they bought him and then thought where they might play him. It will take time to adjust to playing right midfield.

Bloody RS FFS. Apparently Henderson was garbage though.

Neither side was very impressive. The only thing that worries me about them lot is that Suarez looks like a) a good player and b ) immune to offside decisions. Potentially a potent combo.

For what it's worth, just checked the OS' match centre and their lineup has Osman on the right and Barkley on the left. That said, it also has Cahill up front in a straight 4-4-2, so must be taken with a liberal dash of salt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back