Everton 1-0 Spurs. 10th March @ 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt really like how easily Spurs were able to dominate in the second half.

But the third good win in a row and getting players back every week, so hopefully Neville and Timmy can be reacquainted with the bench for the rest of the season.

Just hope there's no silly red cards on Tuesday.

I must agree it was very strange as to how they found the 5mins an answer from the officials would be welcome

Well there were 5 subs so there should have been some added time but yeah, five minutes was ridiculous.

fuuckin gutted, nans laptop messes up, wouldnt get on net, spent four hours since
four on the phone was going to watch it on the net too head was burnt out, couldnt do both same time
been on and off this since the start buzzin though aswell cant wait to watch motd,
COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS `!!!!

Never felt more like singin the bluessssssssssssssss :)

On your NANs laptop lad?

Didnt really like how easily Spurs were able to dominate in the second half.

But the third good win in a row and getting players back every week, so hopefully Neville and Timmy can be reacquainted with the bench for the rest of the season.

Just hope there's no silly red cards on Tuesday.

yeah ive wiped that qpr result out of my head too!

Superb win, although it was a classic game of 2 halves. After a slow start we totally dominated the 1st half for me, so I don't know where Arry's getting his analysis from. Fair enough they dominated the 2nd and we had a few scary moments, but it was a classic backs-to-the-wall performance as the half went on. Our goal was excellent; great build up play from Osman and a class finish from Jelavic to steer it wide of Friedel. We had other good chances in the 1st half as well.

Ref had a decent game apart from giving the 5 minutes of added-on time. Luckily they didn't score then or serious questions would've had to have been asked. Heitinga and Fellaini were our 2 most solid performers again.

Finally, it was the perfect 10th anno present for Moyes. Was wondering if we were sitting back too much and inviting pressure, but he got his tactics and subs spot on.

Bring on the RS!

brilliant first half, best ive seen us play all season. second half, not sure what was said at half time but we was a completly different team. obviously spurs played better but we seemed to take all the good from the first half and forget it. in the end we was very lucky to take the points today.

That's the incentive right there mate. It's been way too long since we beat them there.

My big fear is that both Dalglish and Moyes will settle for an energy preserving draw ahead of the cup ties next weekend. That would be a real let down. I think it might work out that way too.

It'll be a scoreless game or a boredraw.

I dont think so , they need to win this one ,3 defeats on the bounce for them in the league , they will dive and cheat their way through this game and obviously try to get our players sent off .

The ref is going to play a big part i reckon .

Superb win, although it was a classic game of 2 halves. After a slow start we totally dominated the 1st half for me, so I don't know where Arry's getting his analysis from. Fair enough they dominated the 2nd and we had a few scary moments, but it was a classic backs-to-the-wall performance as the half went on. Our goal was excellent; great build up play from Osman and a class finish from Jelavic to steer it wide of Friedel. We had other good chances in the 1st half as well.

Ref had a decent game apart from giving the 5 minutes of added-on time. Luckily they didn't score then or serious questions would've had to have been asked. Heitinga and Fellaini were our 2 most solid performers again.

Finally, it was the perfect 10th anno present for Moyes. Was wondering if we were sitting back too much and inviting pressure, but he got his tactics and subs spot on.

Bring on the RS!

We had 70% off possession in the first half. Can't remember the last time i saw a stat like that for us.

On your NANs laptop lad?

yeyee, couldnt get the match up though can only use it with an ethernet cable
an was on phone same time with the music blastin on the tv to much goin on
decided to wait till motd, worth it though.

first time in ages ive not wore something everton when were playing dont know whats up with me today,
was meant to happen though everytime i cant watch we win ffs

Just watched the goal on the espn iPhone app, looks like a mis hit to me, but the intent was certainly there.

Still reminds me of Fjortoft

yeyee, couldnt get the match up though can only use it with an ethernet cable
an was on phone same time with the music blastin on the tv to much goin on
decided to wait till motd, worth it though.

first time in ages ive not wore something everton when were playing dont know whats up with me today,
was meant to happen though everytime i cant watch we win ffs

Is right mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back