Everton 1-1 Arsenal. Weds 28th November @ 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
We performed a lot better tonight than the last few games. We looked tired in last 15 mins tho, and that lack of squad depth is going to hurt us. Need a Centre Mid in January.

And we should have had a penalty - how a Premier League ref couldn't spot that is a disgrace!

I often wounded how people continually find so many negatives about the team they "support".

I'll take the draw, was pretty happy with the way we played, was happy to see Gibbo back In.

Sorry for not being happy with 1 win in 8 games mate. I'm such a sh*t supporter wanting my team to win.

Not too disappointed. It's the games against the likes of Reading, Norwich, QPR and Wigan which will put an end to any top 4 hopes.

Just goes to show how far we have come as a team...

I am left sitting here bitterly disappointed that we drew with Arsenal.

Not long ago and everyone would have seen it as a good result.

We need some squad depth desperately, no changes for Moyes to make to try and win the game.

Sorely missing players like Mirallas when they are out injured. Gibson played okay, but could tell he was getting knackered and slightly off the pace. Naismith has a knack of getting in good positions to score, but in general, is a bit gash.

sloppy goal to concede but after that we were OK. Realistically we went toe to toe and slugged it out with a regular champs league side and looked as good as them. Moyles' subs were OK for me, not perfect of course but but nothing to get too upset about.

wtf is wrong with Pienaar? His decision making is fkn awful, he had a great passing oppertunity at the end there and just ignored it anmd set off on a backward 'mazy' run till he lost it!!!

Referees at the PL level are utter sh*te and I soon I'll condone random violence towards them if they don't pick up.

What got me was he gave 2 free kicks for EXACTLY the same offence that he should have given for the penalty. How is not then a penalty, proper ****house refereeing again.

I often wounded how people continually find so many negatives about the team they "support".

I'll take the draw, was pretty happy with the way we played, was happy to see Gibbo back In.

Spot on mate. If this is our sticky patch of the season and we improve again after Christmas as we always do I'll take it, because it means we will be challenging for 4th come the end of the season.

Least we have got the passing game back . Need to be more clinical . I would just love it if kev is fit for city . Naismith is ****e even after his goals of late . Would like to move felli back if gibsons tired bring oviedo on shift pienaar in the hole mirallas on the right

Spawniest ****in goal in the world for them. Jags wins the ball it deflects back to his feet then his "shot" spoons up off Hibbo's foot and over the keeper.
Shame Jelavic is so out of it atm, should have scored the one he did so well to create and should have stayed the fck out of the way for Baines to have a chance to go clear through.
As a stand alone result, given our history, I'd have taken a draw. But right now we should be winning these games and we're not and it's worrying.

Is it a surprise? When you have a winger who cuts inside then you also need an overlapping full-back, which Hibbo most certainly is not! Might have been different if Coleman had been there.
Oviedo's yellow card was for stopping Walcott cutting inside of Hibbo as well.
Even when he did make good runs, everyone else's passing was that poor that he never got the ball.

I actually thought our defence was much better and organized today due to Hibbo. I am happy enough today although 3 points is far better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back