Everton 1-1 Arsenal. Weds 28th November @ 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just found out Baines is injured. I'd imagine it'll be Oviedo or Distin. [Poor language removed] me it's awful timing!

Moyes: "Leighton Baines has got a bit of a hamstring strain which is a blow to us."

How long will he be out for?

As much as this recent run has been frustrating, we're still only 4 points behind 4th which isn't that bad of a place to be at the minute.

A big result in the city or spurs game will have us feeling a lot better about ourselves.

I just hope we don't rue these missed opportunities come the end of the season but we just need to get on with it now and forget about it.

As much as this recent run has been frustrating, we're still only 4 points behind 4th which isn't that bad of a place to be at the minute.

A big result in the city or spurs game will have us feeling a lot better about ourselves.

I just hope we don't rue these missed opportunities come the end of the season but we just need to get on with it now and forget about it.

Draw Citeh Win Spurs...that will do.

Not good enough. There's also nothing wrong with people being annoyed that we've drawn another game at home which we should have won.

[Poor language removed] all this 'happy with a draw against the mighty gooners' noise, we've been playing ace football and should have won tonight, just like Norwich, and Fulham.

The amount of draws we are getting while playing great football is worrying, because you can be almost certain we won't play this well for the whole season, and that's when we'll really feel the effect of dropping so many points.

Good performance, crap result.

This this this this this. This all over.

FFS, we aren't Wigan.

Ages as we never seen or heard Coleman was injured - As well as hiboo played tonight we had nothing overlapping on the right side Naysmith is a fox in the box not a right winger!

Hopefully, Mirallas is back then our right side is solved. I think playing Hibbert is not bad at all. You see he is such a solid defender as he has shown against Arsenal. When Coleman plays of course our right hand side is even more attacking but I do not have faith in Coleman's defending especially playing away from home.

We are completely fitting the bill of "nearly men" this season. Week after week we play well, but we shoot ourselves in the foot time and time again by a) consistently sloppy defending and b, surely being the most unclinical (it's not a word but sums it up) side in the league. I couldn't give a flying **** if we're playing well but not turning that into wins.

All these draws are going to hit us hard at the end of the season and are certainly going to put an end to any top 4 hopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back